2020 SPDC Joint Venture Scholarship is open for application. See details below:
2020 SPDC Joint Venture Scholarship
The Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) of Nigeria Limited is now accepting applications from qualified Nigerians for its 2019/2020 undergraduate scholarship awards.
The application for the SPDC 2020 Scholarship is totally FREE of charge.
This Scholarship Scheme offers second year students in all Nigerian universities the opportunity to study with an annual grant from the SPDC JV for the full duration of their course.
The scholarship aims to promote academic excellence and improve the skills of young Nigerians.
Who can Apply for the 2020 SPDC Joint Venture Scholarship?
The merit-based scholarship is in two categories – the National Merit Award (NM) and the Areas of Operation Merit Award (OM).
i) The National Merit Award (NM): Is open to all Nigerians.
ii) The Areas of Operation Merit Award (OM): is for Nigerians who are indigenes of SPDC’s operational areas in Abia, Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Rivers States.
You may also apply for the Nigerian Students Poetry Prize (NSPP) 2020 for Undergraduates [N500,000 in Cash Prizes]
SPDC Undergraduate Scholarship Eligibility and Requirements.
- Be Nigerian citizens.
- Be registered Full Time undergraduates in an accredited University in Nigeria
- Be in 200 level with a minimum CGPA of 2.5 (as at December 2019)
- Have a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English in their Senior School Certificate Examinations
How to Apply for 2020 SPDC Joint Venture Scholarship Undergraduate Scholarship.
- Every applicant should have a valid personal email address (for consistent communication).
- Scanned copies of letters of identification, stamped and signed by:
- The Paramount Ruler of the Community; and
- The Chairman of the Community Development (CDC) or
- The Chairman of the Executive Council (CEC) or
- The Community Trust (CT) are also required for applicants for the Operational Area Awards. The letters should be addressed to:
“The ER Manager,
Social Performance/Social Investment,
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited,
Port Harcourt, Rivers State”.
Follow this link below to apply for this scholarship opportunity.
Application Deadline for the SPDC 2020 Scholarships:
The deadline for submission of applications for the Shell Undergraduate Scholarship Awards Applications open 28th January and closes 28th February 2020
Official Website of SPDC Scholarship:
© copyright 2021 – All rights reserved