Stephen Semprevivo Startup Scholarships in USA is open for application.
Stephen Semprevivo Startup Scholarships in USA:
Do you have a fantastic business idea? If that’s the case, you should apply for the Stephen Semprevivo Startup Scholarships.
Eligible applicants must be 16 years old or older, enrolled in a high school, college/university, or vocational school, and interested in pursuing an entrepreneurial career.
These financial aid slots will be given to students who are currently pursuing a passion for launching a business. Students are praised for their innovative ideas and abilities, as well as their dedication to becoming entrepreneurs.
Stephen Semprevivo is a Business Consultant that is passionate about assisting students in realizing their dreams of starting their own business. He believes that if your business plan calls for raising funds from investors, you’ll need a pitch deck.
- Eligible Countries: United States of America
- Acceptable Subjects or Courses: The sponsorship will be given to someone who wants to start their own firm.
- Criteria that are acceptable: Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be considered:
Entrants must be sixteen (16) years of age or older at the time of application and legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia.
- Applicants must be enrolled in an approved post-secondary institution of higher learning for an associate’s or bachelor’s degree or certificate program as a high school, vocational school, college, or university student.
- Applicants for Stephen Semprevivo’s Startup Scholarships must be interested in pursuing an entrepreneurial career.
- Employees, officers, directors, and agents of Sponsor and its affiliated companies, as well as members of their immediate families (defined as spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and those living at the same address, are not eligible to win—void where prohibited.
Benefits of the Stephen Semprevivo Startup Scholarships
The Stephen Semprevivo program will provide $2,500 to two student entrepreneurs. Winners will also receive 20 hours of consulting on their business plan or strategy, as well as two startup books from Stephen Semprevivo’s recommended reading list.
How to Apply for the Stephen Semprevivo Startup Scholarships
How to Apply:
To be eligible for this programme, the applicant must have to participate in this award by applying through an online application form to achieve this funding opportunity.
No additional documents would be asked by the university, but there is a possibility of asking at the time of admission.
To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
April 30, 2021