Monash University Public Health Preventive Medicine Scholarship 2020 (SPHPM Bachelor of Medical Sciences Honours Scholarship). This scholarship is for students who undertake further studies at Honours level at the Monash Alfred campus in the area of Public Health and Preventive Medicine (SPHPM).
Benefits of SPHPM Bachelor of Medical Sciences Honours Scholarship:
$6000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points of study) paid for one year only.
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate
Who Is eligible for the Monash University Public Health Preventive Medicine Scholarship 2020 (SPHPM)?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- An International student
You must meet the following criteria:
- Commencing the Bachelor of Medical Science (Honours) and enrolled through the School of Public Health and Preventive Medicine.
- Award based on academic achievement.
- You will be ranked according to results, and short-listed students may be interviewed by an SPHPM scholarship panel.
To retain this scholarship:
Student must fulfill the following:
- Maintain full-time enrollment
- Must complete and submit all assessment tasks and hurdles for each semester
Supporting Documentation for Monash University Public Health And Preventive Medicine Scholarship (SPHPM):
In most cases you (students) need to provide supporting documentation to substantiate your (their) claim when applying for an equity (disadvantage) scholarship.
If you are not sure which category applies to you, please find out more or refer to the equity definitions page here.
After knowing which category applies to you;
- you are expected to download and complete the supporting documentation cover sheet,
- scanned and emailed to email@example.com, with your Applicant ID included in the email as a reference. (You can email your documents as a single PDF file)
- Make sure you submit your supporting documents by 12 noon sharp, Wednesday 6 November 2019.
- Please make sure that you keep a copy of your supporting documentation for your reference. (very important) when applying for any scholarship opportunity.
- Label the PDF file with your full name and scholarship applicant ID
- Alternatively, documents can be posted to:
Coursework Scholarships Unit
c/o Monash Connect
PO Box 197
Caulfield East VIC 3145
All supporting documentation must be dated within 3 months of application closing date.
How to apply:
- To apply, submit your application directly to Monash University.
Please note that this scholarship when award, can not be deferred or transferred to friends or family.
Scholarship applications are open from 9:00 am, Monday 5 August to 12:00 pm, Wednesday 6 November 2019.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline.
For More Information Visit The Official Scholarship Webpage Of Monash University Here
BONUS POSTS : –
© copyright 2021 – All rights reserved