Study Scholarship Brief Description:
This Study scholarship is open for International students, and it provides the opportunity for them to study in Germany for free. The International Relations Office of the University of Koblenz-Landau is offering the Partnership Scholarship to support qualified international students from partner universities.
The purpose of this scholarship is to provide financial support to those eligible students (European and non-European) who want to study their first year of a masters degree at the University of Koblenz-Landau.
The University of Koblenz-Landau is a young, medium-sized university. It is the only university which offers teacher training courses for all school types. It has a prominent position in education and teacher training in Rhineland-Palatinate.
Why at the University of Koblenz-Landau? The university provides many career opportunities for students in their chosen field. At this university, teaching and study operations take place in manageable structures that support contact and communication among students and between students and teachers.
Application Deadline: Ongoing (the scholarship is given on the “first come, first served” basis and subject to available funding)
- University or Organization: University of Koblenz-Landau
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree program
- Scholarship Award: 700 Euros
- Nationality: International students
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
- Language: English
Study Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship is available to pursue Masters degree program in the field of Ecotoxicology, Environmental Sciences, Mathematical Modeling of Complex Systems, Chemistry, and Physics of Functional Materials, Web Science.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the scholarship, the applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria: Applicants who are admitted for an exchange semester at the Uni KO-LD and start their studies in the winter semester 2018/19.
- Candidate must have achieved good grades (GPA of 2,3 or better according to the German grading system) in their previous studies
- Applicants must be graduates or enrolled students at the partner universities situated in DAC countries or students from partner universities situated below;
- Czech Republic, Croatia, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Kosovo, Albania, Greece, and Turkey.
- Applicants must be admitted to the University of Koblenz-Landau for any master’s program.
How to Apply for Study
- How to apply: To be considered for the scholarship, applicants must have to apply for the admission in masters degree at the university.
- If the applicant will submit all the required documents within the given deadline, they will be automatically considered for the scholarship application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to attach the properly completed, printed and signed application form, a copy of the letter of admission to the University of Koblenz-Landau, CV (max. 2 pages), and Copy of passport or identity card.
- Admission Requirements: To study the master’s degree, applicants must have to submit all documents such as a graduate certificate and personal statement in the required form and paying the processing fee on time.
- Language Requirement: To study at this university, all applicants need to have sufficient fluency in written and spoken English.
- Benefits: The successful scholar will receive the amount worth up to 700 Euros per month form DAC countries and 400 Euros for all the other applicants.
In order to apply for this scholarship programme, all applicants are expected to submit the following documents:
- A well completed, printed and signed application form
- One scanned copy of International passport or identity card
- Copy of Admission letter offered by the University of Koblenz-Landau
- And lastly, your CV (curriculum vitae) maximum of 2 pages.
Please note that your application can only be considered if you submit a properly completed application form along with all the required documents within the given scholarship application deadline.
Furthermore, the scholarship payments will only be started after the successful enrolment at the University of Koblenz-Landau for the winter semester 2018/2019 academic session.
All document should be sent as an attachment via email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
However, the original paper version of your application needs to be sent via mail in addition to the electronic or online version sent via email.
You are advised to please send your complete application and all relevant documents to the following address:
University of Koblenz-Landau