About Study in Norway- Bachelor International Scholarship:
Study in Norway – Bachelor International Scholarship 2020: Norwegian business school is pleased to award outstanding students with strong academic records, the Bachelor International Scholarship. This scholarship is open to international applicants.
Eligibility: Applicants who apply for, and are accepted in, the Bachelor of Business Administration or the Bachelor of Business Analytics programme who display above average grades from Upper Secondary School and/or University from a school outside Norway.
The Scholarship will cover 50% of the tuition fee for each semester of the programme, pending the student achieves the academic progression requirements.
Total value of the scholarship over the course of the three-year degree programme is approximately NOK 125,000.
How to Apply:
To apply for this scholarship, applicants should;
- Write a scholarship application letter, maximum one-page, outlining why you are deserving of this scholarship.
- Upload the scholarship application letter with your complete application for admission on the online application portal under the section ‘Scholarship.’
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.
Study in Norway – Bachelor International Scholarship 2020 Selection of Recipients
BI Norwegian Business School aims to build a diverse and international student body.
- BI ensures distribution of scholarships between the Bachelor of Business Administration and Bachelor of Business Analytics programmes.
- Priority may be given to applicants from selected countries.
- All candidates will be assessed based on their transcripts.
- Other factors that may influence ranking can be additional academic achievements, extracurricular achievements, and special personal achievements.
- Preference is given to applicants seeking to earn their first bachelor’s degree.
Final decisions cannot be appealed.
- You may apply for more than one scholarship, however, BI Norwegian Business School will award only one scholarship per student.
- International candidates who are eligible for a regular student loan through the Norwegian State Educational Loan Fund are not eligible for this scholarship.
Only candidates admitted to the Bachelor of Business Administration or the Bachelor of Business Analytics programme commencing Autumn 2020 will be considered for this scholarship.
Scholarship application deadline is 1st March, 2020.
GET SCHOLARSHIP LINK HERE
© copyright 2021 – All rights reserved