Taraba State University Post UTME Direct Entry Form:- Taraba State University (TSU), Jalingo Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) / Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale.
Eligible candidates are to follow the procedure below to obtain TASU post UTME form.
Applications are invited form suitably qualified candidates to the Taraba State University, Jalingo Post UTME screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Taraba State University Post UTME Eligibility.
Candidates who chose Taraba State University Jalingo as their first choice for 2020/2021 academic session and scored 160 and above in UTME.
Direct Entry (DE): Minimum of Lower Credit/Merit in Diploma, NCE, and minimum of 4 points from at least two subjects at IJMB from a recognized institution.
How to Apply for TASU Post UTME.
- Eligible candidates are to visit the University website via http://www.tsuniversity.edu.ng/home/portal/application/register.php to register.
- Create a username and password and proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira ( ₦2,000) online as screening charges to TSU account.
- Fill the form online and submit online.
- Then print online admission Screening Acknowledgement Slip/Receipt from the Portal.
- You are to upload all necessary documents (O’ level WAEC. NECO. NABTEB, A’Level IJMB. NCE, Diploma and JAMB Result etc.) indicate your O’ level scratch card pin number on the result.
All candidates are advised to go to JAMB portal and upload their O’ Level results before their admission will be processed. Note that your results will be verified online.
Please note that; Falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are therefore advised to submit genuine credentials only.
Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
Sample of the application form:
Apply Before: 15th November, 2020.
Wishing you the very best.