Telcom Kenya Graduate Trainee Program 2020:- Applications for the Telcom Kenya Graduate Trainee Program 2020 for Young Kenyans, are now open.
About the Telcom Kenya Graduate Trainee Program 2020 Award:
Initiated under the Technology Division and supported by the Human Resources Department, this programme is built to give graduates an opportunity to have more control and influence over their career development.
The Programme runs for a period of six months under which the 10 selected individuals are divided in two groups and taken on a rotational work basis through the various sections:
- Planning Engineering & Network Implementation
- Information Technology (IT)
- Intelligent Network & Value Added Services (IN &VAS)
- Operations & Maintenance, Technical Support
- Cable Landing Station
In the course of the rotation phase, each group presents findings on the assigned project.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
Eligible Countries: Kenya
You may also apply for the Blacks at Microsoft Scholarships 2020 for Undergraduate Study in USA.
Eligibility Selection process:
The selection process is in three phases. These include the following:
- Sourcing for CVs: CVs are sourced from across all major universities and the criterion chosen is preference of fresh graduates with a bias to those who pursued Computer Science,Business in Information Technology (BBIT), Information Technology, (I.T), Telecommunications and Engineering.
- First Interview: Shortlisted candidates are taken through a written assessment which seeks to test their technical know-how on Technology Basics. The successful ones proceed to the next phase.
- Second interviews (face-to-face): The successful candidates from the written assessment tests proceed to a face-to-face interview where the top ten successful candidates are taken into the programme.
Number of Awards: 10
Value and Duration of Award:
- For a period of between 6 months to 1 year, the graduates are guided in solving real business challenges by mentors sourced from various departments within the Technology Division.
- At the end of the six months, the Trainees are required to present an individual project which is used to assess their learning agility. If successful, the trainee(s) are then absorbed into the company within the different sections in the Technology Division.
How to Apply:
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.
University of Birmingham Global Masters Scholarships
Global Masters Scholarships at University of Birmingham:- The deadline to apply for this scholarship is 30 June 2021 at 23:59 (UK time / GMT+1). See details on how to apply below.
About University of Birmingham Global Masters Scholarships
The University of Birmingham is offering 30 grants worth £10,000 to students from qualified nations to seek after a one year taught Masters program at the University in 2021/22.
Scholarship Host Institution:
University of Birmingham, United Kingdom
Field of study:
Qualified one year showed Masters certificate programs offered at the University
Number of Global Masters Scholarships Award:
The University of Birmingham Global Masters Scholarships will be awarded to 30 students.
Who is the Global Masters Scholarships for?
The University of Birmingham Global Masters Scholarships is available to interested students from the accompanying nations /countries.
See eligible countries below:
Algeria, Canada, China (PRC), Egypt, Ghana, Hong Kong (SAR of PRC), India, Indonesia, Kenya, Malawi, Mauritius, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, Seychelles, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
The Global Masters Scholarships recipients will receive grants of £10,000 towards the expense of their educational goals.
To be qualified, applicants should meet the accompanying prerequisites . Applicants must:
- Have received, and accepted, an offer of admission for a taught Masters degree at the University of Birmingham UK Campus to study in the 2021/22 academic year.
- Be classed as ‘domiciled’ in one of the eligible countries.
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes.
- Start their studies at the University in September/ October 2021 on a course delivered on-campus.
- Be academically exceptional and able to provide evidence for this in the scholarship application statement. Candidates must also have, or be expecting to achieve, a first class overall grade (at least 70% in the UK system) in a bachelors degree or equivalent.
How to Apply:
This is a competitive scholarship and candidates who fulfil the eligibility requirements outlined above, and who have been issued and accepted an offer of admission to a Masters degree at Birmingham, are welcome to apply for this scholarship by completing our online scholarship application form which can be accessed using the link below.
Please complete the form accurately and in full as any incomplete applications will not be considered and cannot be amended once submitted. Please only complete the scholarship application form once as any duplicate applications will not be considered and we will only review your first submission.
You probably made an application to learn at the University of Birmingham and have gotten and acknowledged a proposal of affirmation prior to presenting a grant application.
You should present the grant application online before 30 June 2021 at 23:59 (UK time/GMT+1).
Official Scholarship Website:
For More Information Visit the Official Scholarship Website Here.
GREAT Scholarships 2021/2022 for Kenyan Students – University of Dundee
About GREAT Scholarships Kenya 2021/2022
GREAT Scholarships are for International students who want to study at a UK University for a one-year postgraduate course. We encourage you to apply if you can demonstrate your interest in your chosen subject, through examples of your work or academic experience.
You are eligible to apply for the GREAT Scholarship – Kenya if you:
- Are a passport holder from Kenya;
- Have an offer to study a full time, on campus, postgraduate taught programme at the University of Dundee, starting in September 2021;
- Have International Fee Status, as verified by the University of Dundee.
Level of Study:
This scholarship is for full-time Postgraduate studies only.
Scholarship Field (s) of Study:
Anatomy / Forensic Anthropology / Forensic and Medical Art, Architecture and Urban Planning, Art and Design, Biological/Biomedical Sciences, Biomedical Engineering / Medical Imaging, Business (Accountancy / Economics / Finance / International Business), Civil Engineering / Structural Engineering, Computing / Applied Computing / Data Science / Data Engineering, Education, Electronic Engineering, Energy Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy, English, Geography / Environmental Science, History, Law, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering / Industrial Engineering, Nursing and Health Sciences, Philosophy, Physics, Politics and International Relations, Psychology, Social Work
The scholarship is worth £10,000 towards your tuition fees, and is jointly funded by the British Council, the GREAT British Campaign and the University of Dundee.
How to Apply:
Application forms must be submitted by the 7 May 2021.
Zawadi Africa Education Fund 2020 Undergraduate Scholarship for Women
Zawadi Undergraduate Scholarships for women 2020 :- The Zawadi Africa Education Fund is a program designed to provide undergraduate scholarships to academically gifted girls/women from disadvantaged backgrounds from Africa to pursue higher education in the US and other parts of Africa.
Eligible Countries: Kenya, Uganda, Ghana and Mozambique
About the Zawadi Undergraduate Scholarships for Women 2020 Award:
Zawadi Africa Education Fund is a leadership development program that provides university scholarships and leadership development and life skills training to academically gifted but financially disadvantaged African girls, with the objective of developing a pipeline of young African women leaders.
Zawadi Africa was formed with the belief that together with a world class education and the right character development, these young African women will be able to return to their home countries empowered and equipped with the skills needed to make significant, positive impact in their communities in a continent where traditionally women have not had a voice in the development of their community.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, the following criteria must be met:
- A girl who has completed her secondary school examination i.e. The Kenya Certificate of Secondary Examination (KCSE)
- Has demonstrated academic excellence (A Plain or A Minus)
- Has demonstrated leadership qualities e.g. in school as a prefect, in the community, church, leadership in peer related activities etc.
- Has overcome insurmountable odds such as serious financial challenges, oppressive social-cultural practices such as early marriages and Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) etc. in order to attain academic excellence.
- Come from a financially disadvantaged background.
- Has demonstrated clear financial need.
You may also apply for the
includes excellent academics, extracurricular involvement, leadership potential and financial need.
The Admission decision is entirely dependent on the Universities’ Admission Boards. Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview a month after the deadline of this application.
How to Apply:
Application this year is now open. Deadline for Kenya is March 20th, 2020.
- If you meet the above criteria, ensure that you download and complete every part of the application form. Your application will only be considered if it completely filled.
- Attach a one page biography and a passport photo. The biography should be TYPED and highlight your family and educational background, your aspirations, financial status, as well as hobbies and activities that you have undertaken while in school and in your community.
- Attach a 500-650 word essay on ONLY ONE of three topics listed on page seven.
- Attach a copy of your high school leaving certificate and K.C.S.E result slip as well as copies of high school certificates that show your involvement in extracurricular activities and leadership related initiatives.
- Attach a signed recommendation letter from your class teacher or head teacher.
- Attach a copy of your birth certificate and your National Identity Card (if you have one).
- Attach a letter from your local chief confirming his knowledge of your family and yourself. The letter should preferably be written on a government letter headed document.
- Any false statements, omissions or forged documents will lead to automatic disqualification.
- 9. Submit a Hard Copy of this application form and the required supporting documents on or before the deadline (6th April, 2018) to the designated offices written in the application forms.
Application Deadline: 20th March 2020
Orskov Foundation Grants 2021 for Students in Developing Countries
Orskov Foundation Grants 2021 for Students in Developing Countries Orskov Foundation Grants 2021 The Orskov Foundation provides grants that help...
Oppenheimer Fund 2020/2021 to Visit University of Oxford
Oppenheimer Fund 2020:- Applications are invited from senior members of the University who wish either to visit one or more...
Mobility Grant at the University of Oldenburg in Germany, 2020
Mobility Grant 2020:- To help you to create your own path towards your dream career, the University of Oldenburg is...
Media Legal Defence Initiative (MLDI) Digital Rights Advancement Grants 2020 for Sub-Saharan African Countries
Digital Rights Advancement Grants 2020: Media Defence Centres About the Digital Rights Advancement Grants 2020 Award: MLDI has started a...
2020 Mobility Grants For BSc, MSc and PhD Students from Russia, South Africa, Iran, Indonesia and Vietnam
2020 Mobility grants:- Alliance 4 Universities call for applications for staff and student mobility with Russia, South Africa, Iran, Indonesia...
Welsh Government Wales for Africa Grant Scheme 2020 – Apply Now
Grants: The Welsh Government Wales for Africa Grant Scheme is open for application, and it will enable community groups and...
Studienbeihilfe Grants for Domestic and International Students at Austria, 2020
Postgraduate Grants for Domestic and International Students at Austria, 2020. Studienbeihilfe Grants for Domestic and International Postgraduate Students Applications are...
Eric Bleumink Funds for Developing Countries at University of Groningen 2020/2021 – The Netherlands
Eric Bleumink Fund 2020/2021:- The University of Groningen is offering research grants to students from developing countries wishing to undertake...
Global Network Initiative (GNI) Fellowship Program on Internet Freedom 2019 – Call for Applications
Global Network Initiative (GNI) Fellowship Program: Call for Applications:- Internews’ Global Technology team and the Global Network Initiative (GNI) warmly...
West African Research Center Travel Grant 2019
West African Research Center Travel Grant 2019 promotes Intra-African cooperation and exchange among researchers and institutions by providing support to...
Innopolis University 100% Study Scholarships
Russia Scholarships: Innopolis University is happy to offer successful candidates up to 100% scholarship and $200-600 monthly allowance to study Bachelor’s and Master’s degree...
Goi Peace Foundation International Essay Contest 2021 for Young People
Goi Peace Foundation International Essay Contest 2021:- The Goi Peace Foundation is now accepting entries from young people anywhere in...
National Life Science Competition 2021 For Nigerian Secondary School and Tertiary Institution Students
National Life Science Competition 2021 For Nigerian Secondary School and Tertiary Institution Students. National Life Science Competition The Science Communication...
African Union Continental Essay Competition 2021 for African Youths
African Union Continental Essay Competition 2021 for African Youths is open for application. The African Union (AU) is now accepting...
UBA Foundation National Essay Competition 2020 (₦6million in Prizes)
UBA Essay Competition 2020:- UBA Foundation, the corporate social responsibility arm of the United Bank for Africa (UBA) Plc, announces...
NANS Essay Competition 2020 for Secondary School Students | ₦400,000 in Cash Prizes
NANS Essay Competition 2020 for Secondary School Students is currently open for application. Award value is ₦400,000 in Cash Prizes....
Wole Soyinka Essay Competition 2020 for Young Leaders
Wole Soyinka Essay Competition 2020 for Young Leaders. The 11th edition of The Wole Soyinka Essay competition which is a...
Shell LiveWIRE ‘Top Ten Innovators’ Global Competition 2020 | Up to $30,000 in Prizes
Top Ten Innovators Global Competition 2020:- Applications are invited from eligible entrepreneurs for the Shell LiveWIRE ‘Top Ten Innovators’ Global...
Alibaba GET Global Challenge 2020: Digital Solutions During and Beyond COVID-19
Alibaba GET Global Challenge:- Alibaba Business School is now accepting entries from young budding entrepreneurs for its 2020 GET Global...
Wiki Loves Africa Photo Contest 2020 – Easy Steps to Apply Here.
Wiki Loves Africa 2020 Photo Contest:- Of all of the millions of subjects you can read about on Wikipedia, subjects...
Global Recycling Foundation – RecyclingHeroes Competition 2020 | $1,000 Prize
RecyclingHeroes Competition 2020 by Global Recycling Foundation is now accepting entries / nominations for its 2020 #RecyclingHeroes Competition. Global Recycling...
YouthLead Turning Point Contest 2020 for Young Changemakers
youthlead 2020 contest:- Participate and showcase your work globally! As a young changemaker, this YouthLead contest provides you with a...
Nigeria LNG (NLNG) Prize for Science 2020 | Up to $100,000 for Grab
NLNG Prize for Science 2020:- Nigeria LNG (NLNG) Limited invites entries for The Nigeria Prize for Science, in line with...
Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG) Prize for Literature 2020 | Up to $100,000 for Grab
NLNG Prize for Literature 2020:- Entries are hereby invited for The Nigeria Prize for Literature. The yearly literary prize is...
NITDA FutureHack 2020 Competition – Apply Now
NITDA FutureHack 2020 Competition:- The FutureHack is a national technology hackathon event, in which computer programmers and others involved in...
Tana Forum Annual University Essay Competition 2020
2020 Essay Competition:- The Tana Forum is an annual meeting that brings together African leaders and stakeholders to engage and...
Nelson Mandela World Human Rights Moot Court Competition 2020 for Law Students Worldwide
Nelson Mandela Competition:- You are cordially invited to participate in the 12th Nelson Mandela World Human Rights Moot Court Competition,...
St. Gallen Symposium Leader of Tomorrow Essay Competition 2020
Leader of Tomorrow Essay Competition is currently on. St. Gallen Symposium Leader of Tomorrow Essay Competition 2020 The St. Gallen...
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) 2019 Writing Competition III (3,000 USD cash prize)
ICRC writing competition III 2019: – The International Committee of the Red Cross is proud to organize for the third time...
Harvard Graduate School of Design’s 2020 Wheelwright Prize International Competition 2020 for early-career Architects ( $100,000 Travelling Fellowship)
Harvard Graduate School of Design’s 2020 Wheelwright Prize: The Harvard Graduate School of Design (Harvard GSD) is pleased to announce the 2020...
NHEF Scholarship Essay Competition 2019 for Nigerian Students
NHEF Scholarship Essay Competition 2019 for Nigerian Students:- Every year, the Nigeria Higher Education Foundation (NHEF) runs a Scholarship Essay...
Postgraduate7 months ago
870 Korean Government Scholarships 2021/2022 (Bachelors, Masters & PhD)for Developing Countries
Africa2 weeks ago
Mandela Rhodes Foundation Scholarship
Developing Country4 weeks ago
Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships
Masters3 weeks ago
Eira Davies Postgraduate Scholarships
Developing Country6 months ago
CICOPS Scholarships 2021 for Developing Countries – Apply Now
Uncategorized3 weeks ago
BBNaija Season 6 Application Form 2021 – Requirement, Audition Date and Venue
Developing Country3 weeks ago
Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program
Nigeria8 months ago
Midwestern Oil and Gas JV Secondary School And University Scholarship 2020/2021