Transform Together scholarships is open for application from undergraduate and postgraduate students from all countries. See details below.
Transform Together scholarships
International students and European Union (non-UK) students applying to a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught study at Sheffield Hallam University in the 2021/22 academic year are eligible for Transform Together scholarships.
The University offers full-time undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses.
There is no information available.
Group to be targeted:
Students from outside the United Kingdom and the European Union.
Scholarship Worth and Benefits:
For the first year of study, undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses are eligible for a half fee waiver (50 percent discount).
Transform Together Scholarships Eligibility:
To be considered for one of these scholarships, you must meet the following requirements:
- be a fee-paying international or European Union (non-UK) student
- postgraduate only – you must have a 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
- undergraduates only – have met or exceeded the course’s English and academic admission standards.
- have accepted an offer from Sheffield Hallam University to study on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught course.
- be able to pay for your studies on your own
- be able to cover any additional costs your course may impose, such as field trips.
On the official website, you can find the complete eligibility requirements.
Instructions on how to apply for the Transform Together Scholarships:
You must have secured an offer for a full-time taught course at Sheffield Hallam University for the relevant year in order to apply for a Transform Together Scholarship.
If you haven’t already done so, please look for a course and apply.
You can apply for a scholarship online once you’ve accepted an offer to study on a course before the deadline:
Entry deadlines are May 31, 2021, for September 20, 2021, and November 1, 2021, for January 20, 2022.
For More Information Visit the Official Transform Together Scholarships Website Here