Tutition free International Masters Programme 2020 in Norway: Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) Tutition free International Masters Programme 2020 for International Students.
Tutition free International Masters Programme 2020 in Norway
The Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) does not charge tuition fees for all international students entering their 2-year International master’s programmes which are taught entirely in English.
Eligibility for the Tutition free International Masters Programme 2020 in Norway:
- A first degree (a bachelor’s degree) in a relevant field
- To be admitted to the programme of study, applicants must have a relevant bachelor’s degree with a grade point average of at least C.
- See the study programme of your choice for specific academic requirements
- The first degree must have been completed by the start of the semester at NTNU in August
- English proficiency
- Excellent academic performance: A minimum requirement for admission to all programmes is the grade C or better on the ECTS scale. Note that admission is highly competitive.
NTNU converts GPAs for education from other countries than Norway, and applicants are ranked based on this assessment. We do not have the capacity to assess your grade average before you apply, and requests to do so will not be obliged.
Eligible Countries: International
To be Taken at (Country): Norway
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- There are no tuition fees at NTNU.
- However, students do need to cover their own living expenses.
- Furthermore, all international students who are not citizens of EU/EEA/EFTA countries must be able to document that they have enough funding to live in Norway in order to be granted a student visa.
Duration of Award: 2 years.
You may also apply for the Austrian Scholarships for International Students 2020 – Apply Now.
How to Apply:
Apply in link below
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.
1st December 2020 for Aug 2021 start.
Applications for 2021 intake will begin in October
You may also see this: