TY Danjuma master’s degree Scholarship provides backing to post-graduate African students who are accepted onto MBA programmes at the top-10 leading Business colleges within the world.
About the TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship Award:
Launched in 2011, The TY Danjuma MBA Scholarships aims to assist up to eight students a year.
To date, scholarships have been awarded to forty six students – from Nigeria, South Africa, Republic of Uganda and Zimbabwe, Ghana, Morocco and Cote d’Ivoire.
The TY Danjuma MBA Scholarships provides monetary support to post-graduate African students who are accepted onto master’s degree programmes at the highest ten leading business colleges or schools within the world only, according to the ranking of the monetary or Financial Times.
The Financial Times MBA Global Ranking for 2021 lists the top ten schools as:
- London Business School
- University of Chicago: Booth
- IESE Business School
- Yale School of Management
- Northwestern University: Kellogg
- HEC Paris
- Duke University: Fuqua
- Dartmouth College: Tuck
- All made African MBA candidates to the top ten Business colleges (as ranked by the monetary Times) are eligible to receive The TY Danjuma master’s degree Scholarship despite domicile.
- The grant is awarded to made candidates before the annual intake for that Business School.
Available Scholarship Awards:
The scholarship is going to be awarded to eight (8) students.
Value of TY Danjuma MBA Scholarships Award:
The TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship is meant to produce further backing to assist African students bridge a number of the financial burden connected to absorbing MBA programmes, it’ll not be enough to function as the primary source of funding for these programmes.
Period of Award:
The scholarship is going to be for the period of the master’s degree programme (MBA programme)
A Way to Apply for the TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship:
Eligible students ought to send the below information, via email to [email protected]:
- Full Name
- Your country (Nationality)
- Full contact details
- Name of graduate business school where you’ve been accepted onto their MBA Programme
- Year of admission into the graduate business school
- Copy of supplementary letter from the graduate business school
- Copy of your CV
- Copy of your own budget and funding shortfall (including confirmation letters for all scholarships and loans.)
Applications are to be sent be email to [email protected]uk between one Gregorian calendar month and thirty (30th) June 2021.
Note, the TY Danjuma master’s degree Scholarships is to assist/support students by providing further monetary aid, it’ll not be enough to act because the primary supply of funding for the MBA.
Note, the TY Danjuma MBA Scholarships is to help support by providing additional financial aid, it will not be enough to act as the primary source of funding for the MBA.