Undergraduate Scholarship in Hospitality Management (The Bachelor in International Hospitality Management) trains future experts for success in the hospitality, tourism and luxury sectors.
Institute Paul Bocuse – Bachelor (Hons.) in International Hospitality Management.
The course has been ranked n°1 by Eduniversal since 2009.50% of your course will involve practical professional training in our hotels and training restaurants.
As the course advances, you’ll progressively gain confidence as a manager, preparing you to become an effective graduate equipped with the team, leadership, communication, analytical and decision-making skills expected by employers.
We’ll also give you the opportunity to spend between 10 and 14 months on work placements, giving you valuable hands-on business experience in some of the most prestigious institutions in the world.
Undergraduate Scholarship in Hospitality Management Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management.
Eligible Countries: This scholarship is open to all countries in the World.
Annual grant, The scholarship is renewable the following year according to the following criteria:
- The student has an average mark of 15/20 and/or is one of the top 3 students in the class.
- Attendance certificate (showing 0 hrs of absence not justified by the teaching block).
- Involvement in the life of the school.
BONUS POST:- You May Also Apply and Win $150,000 from female STEM2D leaders Johnson & Johnson Scholars 2020 Program.
Eligibility Requirements (Criteria)
- “VERY GOOD” rating for the high school diploma and/or an average of 16/20 during the final year or a BTS or an equivalent diploma (including foreign ratings).
- This is a scholarship for students under the age of 28 and awarded to deserving students who can demonstrate excellent academic results before joining the Institut Paul Bocuse. Total 6 grants will be awarded.
- A percentage set by the Grants Committee of up to 50% of tuition fees. Other costs will remain the responsibility of the student.
How to Apply Undergraduate Scholarship in Hospitality Management
First step: In order to apply for a grant, the student must first apply for admission to the Institut Paul Bocuse.
As soon as the student’s application for admission is approved by the Admissions Committee of the Institut Paul Bocuse, the Grants Committee will review the student’s grant application and decide whether to accept or reject it based on the information provided.
Second Step: Completed form to be sent by mail along with the application form to:
Institut Paul Bocuse – Fondation G&G Pélisson
Château du Vivier – BP 25 – 69131 ECULLY Cedex – France
Application Deadline: 15 November 2019.
© copyright 2021 – All rights reserved