UNILORIN Sandwich Admission Form for 2020 Contact is still on. This is for Postgraduates , Undergraduates, and Diploma. Deadline to apply is 21st June 2020. See how to apply and other details below.
UNILORIN Sandwich Admission Form
Allstudylink is pleased to inform the general public that the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Sandwich admission application form for 2020 contact is on sale.
In this page we will show you how to apply for the UNILORIN Sandwich Application Form, admission requirement, application fee and deadline to purchase the UNILORIN SANDWICH admission form.
UNILORIN Available Sandwich Programmes/Courses
(A) Bachelor Degree Programmes
B. A. (Ed.) Degree Programmes in:
Arabic, Christian Studies, English, French, History, Islamic Studies, Social Studies and Yoruba.
B. Sc. (Ed.) Degree Programmes in:
Agriculture, Biology, Business Education, Chemistry, Computer Science, Economics, Educational Technology, Geography, Health Education, Human Kinetics, Mathematics, Physics, Social Studies and Technology Education.
B. Ed. Degree Programmes in:
Adult Education, Counsellor Education, Educational Management and Primary Education Studies
(B) Postgraduate Diploma Programmes:
Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) and Postgraduate Diploma in Educational Technology (PGDET)
(C) Master of Education Degree Programmes:
- Educational Guidance and Counselling,
- Educational Management,
- Educational Psychology,
- Sociology of Education,
- Social Studies,
- Curriculum Studies in Social Sciences Education,
- Religious Studies Education,
- English Language Education,
- Mother-Tongue Education,
- Curriculum Studies in Arts Education,
- Science Education (Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics & Physics),
- Curriculum Studies in Educational Technology (with options in Assistive Technology, Distance Education, E-Learning and Instructional Technology),
- Physical Education (with options in Administration and Management of Sports, Human Kinetics Education, Exercise & Sports Sciences, Recreation, Leisure and Tourism),
- Health Education/Public Health Education (with options in Nutrition Education, Drug Education, Family Life and Reproductive Health, Community Health & Primary Health Care, School Health Education)
(D) Sub-Degree Diploma Programmes:
- Arabic Education,
- Human Kinetics and Health Education,
- Instructional Radio and Television Production,
- and Creative Arts.
Admission Requirement for UNILORIN Sandwich Programmes
B. A. (Ed.), B.Sc. (Ed.) and B. Ed. Degree Programmes:
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) with Credit in One or Two other relevant teaching subjects;
- “A” Level Passes in GCE/IJMB/NABTEB/JUPEB or its equivalent;
- ND/OND are also accepted for selected courses: Arabic, Christian Studies, History, Human Kinetics, Health Education, Islamic Studies, Computer Science Education, Educational Technology and Technology Education. In addition, an applicant must possess at least five “O” Level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics and three other relevant subjects (see adverts on the Unilorin Website for details).
For the Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) Programmes:
A Bachelor’s degree from any recognised University with a minimum of Third Class Honours degree is required. Higher National Diploma with at least an Upper Credit obtained from a recognised Polytechnics or allied Institutions.
For Postgraduate Diploma in Educational Technology (PGDET):
a.)A Bachelor of Education Degree (B.Ed.; B. A. (Ed.); B.Sc. (Ed.); B. Tech (Ed.) with a minimum of Third Class Honours from the University of Ilorin or an equivalent Degree recognised by the Senate of the University of Ilorin.
b.)A Bachelor’s Degree (B. A.; B.Sc.; B. Tech) with a minimum of Third Class Honours and Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PDGE) recognised by the Senate of the University.
For M.Ed. Degree Programmes:
- A good First Degree in Education with a minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division).
- A good First Degree in other disciplines with a minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) plus Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) obtained at Credit Level from a recognised University.
- Third Class Honour degree in Education with a Postgraduate Diploma in Educational Technology (with a Minimum of 60% pass grade); acceptable for admission into M.Ed. Educational Technology programme only.
- Third Class Honour degree in other disciplines (B.A., B.Sc., B. Tech., etc plus Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) obtained at Credit level from a recognised University and a Postgraduate Diploma in Educational Technology (with a minimum of 60% pass grade); acceptable for admission into M.Ed. Educational Technology programme only.
For Sub-Degree Diploma Programmes:
- Human Kinetics and Health Education: At least 5 O’ Level Credit passes at SSCE/GCE/TCII/NABTEB or equivalent, including English Language and Mathematics, at not more than two sittings.
- Arabic Education:
- WASC/GCE/TCII/Higher Islamic Studies Certificate (HISC); Senior Secondary School Certificate with Credit/Merit in at least four (4) subjects; one of which must be Arabic.
- Diploma in the teaching of Arabic or Islamic Studies of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.
c.Photography, Instructional Radio & Television Production and Creative Arts.
Candidates willing to proceed to the degree programmes must possess the pre-requisite five “O” Level passes at Credit level for relevant programmes.
NB: Please note that at least Credit passes in Mathematics and English at “O” Level are required to qualify for admission into Sub-degree, Degree and Master Degree programmes.
How to Apply for UNILORIN Sandwich Admission Form
All applicants seeking Undergraduate Admissions are required to register online with Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) via http://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility./Login and follow the necessary instructions.
All Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Diploma Applicants should follow this link to apply on UNILORIN Portal HERE.
UNILORIN Sandwich Admission Form Application Fees
Postgraduate form cost ₦ 25,000.00 only.
Undergraduate and Diploma cost ₦ 10,000.00 only.
APPLICATION PAYMENT SHOULD BE MADE ONLINE WITH ATM MASTER CARD OR VERVE CARD
- Postgraduate: 21st June 2020
- Undergraduate and Diploma: 21st June 2020.
Date for Qualifying Examinations for UNILORIN Sandwich Master Applications
Qualifying Examinations for Masters’ will be communicated in due course.
Time: 9:00 am
Venue: Institute of Education, University of Ilorin Mini-campus.
For More Information Visit the Official Webpage of UNILORIN Here.
Best of Luck!