University of Haifa Masters Scholarships 2020-2021 is currently open for application.
University of Haifa 2020-2021 Masters Scholarships
The Embassy of Israel invite you to apply for the University of Haifa Master of Child Development program. Full scholarships including tuition, accommodation in Israel for students from developing countries.
You may also apply for the
Eligible Fields of Study: Accredited BA in relevant academic disciplines related to public services for children: social work, occupational therapy, speech and language pathology, physical therapy, nursing, early childhood education, psychology, and law are all welcome to enroll in this program.
- A minimum of 3.0 GPA, 80%, or equivalent.
- At least three years of experience working with children and families. Preference will be given to individuals who already demonstrate experience in leadership positions in their respective fields.
- English test scores might be required if native language is not English or candidates have not previously studied at an institution of higher education where the language of instruction is English. In such events, we will consider each candidate on an individual basis, also based on further evidence attesting to mastery of the English language.
The Haifa University Full Masters Scholarships 2020/2021 for Students is open to Developing Countries.
To Be Taken At (Country):
Israel Haifa University Full Masters Scholarships 2020/2021 for Students of Developing Countries will be taken in Israel.
Number of Awards:
The scholarship providers did not state the exact number of scholarship they are offering to students.
You may also apply for the
Value of Award:
The Haifa University Masters Scholarships 2020/2021 for Students of Developing Countries is a full scholarships programme which will cover cost of tuition, provision of accommodation to lucky winners. and many more freebies.
How to Apply for the University of Haifa Masters Scholarships :
For you to stand a chance to be among the winners or beneficiary of this scholarship opportunity, your Application should include the following:
• Copy of diploma and transcript.
• Three letters of recommendation from university faculty members and/or senior professionals in the field.
• Statement of Purpose (500 words).
• Personal History Statement (500 words).
• Copy of valid passport.
• Medical forms.
The deadline for this scholarship opportunity is 15th April 2020. So hurry now and apply. You can find out more information from the official scholarship website below.
If you have any question or encounter any problem while trying to apply for this scholarship, simply leave a comment using the comment section below, and also please share this opportunity with friends and family using the share buttons below.
Good Luck with your application.
© copyright 2021 – All rights reserved