University of Sheffield International Masters Scholarships Brief Description:
University of Sheffield International Masters Scholarships. In collaboration with the Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust and the Sheffield Institute for International Development, University of Sheffield is offering International scholarships for students from developing countries.
International Masters Scholarships Host Institution:
Sheffield Institute for International Development, University of Sheffield, UK
Level/Fields of study:
MA Cities and Global Development
• MA International Development
• MSc in Environmental Change and International Development
• MPH in International Development
• MSc in International Social Change and Policy
• MA Global and Political Economy
• MA International Politics
• MA in Social Research
3 scholarships are available for 2019
International students from the following countries:
Central African Republic
Democratic People’s Republic of Korea
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Lao People’s Democratic Republic
Papua New Guinea
Sao Tome and Principe
Syrian Arab Republic
West Bank and Gaza Strip
Each scholarship offers a a full tuition fee waiver, maintenance for University accommodation, and a monthly stipend.
- You must hold an offer for one of the eligible courses (see above) to study at the University of Sheffield in 2019 by Tuesday, 30 April 2019.
- You must be classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- You must be self-funded to receive this award, i.e. not funded by a research council, government, private enterprise, charity or any similar organisation.
- This scholarship cannot be awarded in conjunction with any other funding awards, either from the University of Sheffield or external sources.
- Your mode of attendance must be full time.
- You must begin your studies at the University of Sheffield in 2019. This scholarship cannot be deferred.
- Receipt of the scholarship is subject to successfully meeting any condition(s) attached to your offer before the deadline provided by the Admissions Service.
- Receipt of the scholarship is subject to successfully receiving a visa to study at the University in September 2019.
- You must be a national of, or permanently domiciled, in one of the countries or territories as listed at the official website (see above).
You will be automatically considered for the scholarship if you receive an offer to study one of the eligible courses and you are a national of, or permanently domiciled in, one of the eligible countries or territories.
Application Deadline for admissions is April 30, 2019.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.