Wellcome International Masters Fellowships in Health.
Wellcome International Masters Fellowships
The Wellcome offers nationals of low- and middle-income countries the opportunity to receive training at Master’s degree level.
Level/Field of study:
Masters Degree Programme in a subject related to Health offered at any University around the world.
The research project can be undertaken at an eligible organisation and should be within the Trust’s science remit and focus on a health priority in a low- or middle-income country.
Number of Awards:
The fellowship is worth £120,000 including salary, studentship stipend, fees and research expenses. The fellowship is normally for 30 months (12 months taught Master’s course and 18 months research project).
Wellcome International Masters Fellowships Eligibility:
You can apply for a Master’s Fellowship in Public Health and Tropical Medicine if you:
• are a national of a low- or middle-income country
• your proposed research focuses on a health priority in a low- or middle-income country
• you have sponsorship from an eligible host organisation in a low- or middle-income country apart from mainland China.
You must also:
• hold a clinical or non-clinical undergraduate degree in a relevant subject
• be at an early stage in your career with limited research experience (but you must have demonstrated interest in, or aptitude for, research).
Application instructions for the Wellcome International Masters Fellowships:
You must submit your application through the Wellcome Trust Grant Tracker (WTGT). Applications are considered twice a year.
You must submit your application through the Wellcome Trust Grant Tracker (WTGT).