Young Leaders Fellow Programme 2019. The Young Leaders Program (YLP) is a two-year full-time consulting program that develops exceptional young local Nigerian talent into real leaders.
See the requirements and how to apply for McKinsey & Company Young Leaders Programme below.
What You’ll Do:
- You’ll work in teams of typically 3 – 5 consultants, playing an active role in all aspects of the client engagement.
- This includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations. You’ll also have the opportunity to present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members.You’ll gain new skills and build on the strengths you bring to the firm. YLP’s receive exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues on their teams.
- Following the end of the YLP program, assuming good performance, you will be offered a full time Business Analyst role with the office.
Who You’ll Work With:
- You’ll work in our Lagos office as part of our Young Leaders Program (YLP).
- This is an internship open only to Nigerians doing their mandatory national youth service (NYSC). You will be an integral member of our teams, experiencing McKinsey life firsthand. The Young Leaders Program helps to develop exceptional young local African talent into real leaders.
McKinsey & Company Young Leaders Fellow Programme 2019 Qualifications.
- Undergraduate or masters degree
- Outstanding record of academic achievement
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English and the local office language
- Registered for the NYSC program (Submit call-up letter).-
BONUS POST for you to also APPLY :
How to Apply for McKinsey & Company Young Leaders Programme.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
McKinsey & Company is now accepting applications from candidates with undergraduate or masters degree for its 2019 Young Leaders Programme. See the requirements and how to apply for McKinsey & Company Young Leaders Programme below.
To APPLY ? Click Here