Egyptian Students Scholarships 2020: The Sawiris Foundation for Social Development is proud to launch the fourth round of the fully funded Yousriya Loza-Sawiris Masters Scholarship Program for candidates seeking the degree of Masters of Development Practice (MDP) from the Hubert H. Humphrey School of Public Affairs, University of Minnesota, USA.
Eligible Countries: Egypt
About the Egyptian Students Scholarships 2020 for Masters Students Award:
The Yousriya Loza-Sawiris Masters Scholarship is a fully-funded program for students seeking to earn a Master’s Degree in Development Practice (MDP) from the Hubert H. Humphrey School of Public Affairs, University of Minnesota, USA.
Field of Study: Master’s of Development Practice (MDP)
Eligibility: To be eligible for the Yousriya Loza-Sawiris Masters Scholarship:
- Egyptian national
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a well reputed academic institution in a related field of study
- Satisfy the entry requirements into the academic MDP program
- Demonstrate excellent professional and academic track record
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills (extracurricular activities/community work/entrepreneurial initiative)
- Demonstrate inability to finance studies from own resources
- While no specific experience or academic track is required, students with a strong liberal arts education background and sound quantitative and analytical skills will be best prepared for academic success at the Humphrey School of Public Affairs.
- Previous coursework in mathematics, statistics, and economics is recommended
- English language proficiency is required. Valid TOEFL or IELTS exam scores with a minimum of 600 (paper-based), 250 (computer-based), 100 (internet-based, minimum 22 on each section) on the TOEFL, or 7 for the IELTS.
- A valid Graduate Record Exam (GRE) score is required. No specific score is required, however, Fall 2018 admitted students tested within average GRE Verbal Reasoning Percentile: 59% and average GRE Quantitative Reasoning Percentile: 43%
- A valid Graduate Record Exam (GRE) score is required. No specific score is required, however, Fall 2015 admitted students tested within average GRE Verbal Reasoning Percentile: 68% and average GRE Quantitative Reasoning Percentile: 54%
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: The scholarship will cover full tuition, living expenses, travel and health insurance.
Duration of Scholarship: Duration of course
Application Deadline: 15th October, 2020 at 5.00 p.m. (Cairo Local Time).
You may also apply for the Full International Scholarships 2020/2021 by University of New South Wales, Australia.
How to Apply: An interested applicant for the Egyptian Students Scholarships 2020 should open the application and fill in all the required fields, then mail your hard copy application, and required documents to Newton Education Services.
© copyright 2021 – All rights reserved