youthlead 2020 contest:- Participate and showcase your work globally! As a young changemaker, this YouthLead contest provides you with a unique platform to share your personal experience and creative voice. And, you could win a cash prize!
They invite written submissions, in the form of a personal essay or poem, that tell a powerful story about one important turning point you have experienced as a young changemaker.
A turning point can be a moment in your life when you felt inspired, motivated, empowered, or enabled by a person, a place, or an event to begin working for change in your community.
Community can be defined as a group of people you share common attitudes, interests, and goals with at the local, district, national, or global level, or in another way that makes sense to each author.
You also apply for the Teach A Man To Fish School Enterprise Challenge 2020 | $50,000 in Prizes.
YouthLead 2020 Turning Point Contest Eligibility.
The competition is open to all members of the public who are:
- Citizens of low-and middle-income countries (LMICs) as listed here;
- Aged 18-35 and
- Members of YouthLead with a member profile that is at least 80% complete. Becoming a member of YouthLead is easy and free. All Entrants must be successfully registered on YouthLead. As registration may take several days to process, all YouthLead.org registration requests must be submitted at least 4 business days prior to the end of the Entry Period to ensure timely approval for entering the contest.
YouthLead Turning Point Contest Prizes.
Each language category will be judged separately. First and second place prizes will be awarded to the top two winners in each language category (English, Spanish and French). Third through sixth place in each language category will receive honorable mentions. All awardees will be featured on the YouthLead.org platform.
- 1st Place Winner – a one-time monetary prize of $200 and poem featured on YouthLead.org.
- 2nd Place Winner – a one-time monetary prize $100, and poem featured on YouthLead.org.
- 3rd – 6th Place Honorable Mentions – poem featured on YouthLead.org..
- Personal Essay
- 1st Place Winner – a one-time monetary prize of $200 and personal essay featured on YouthLead.org.
- 2nd Place Winner – a one-time monetary prize $100, and personal essay featured on YouthLead.org.
- 3rd – 6th Place Honorable Mentions – personal essay featured on YouthLead.org.
YouthLead Turning Point Contest Judging Criteria.
The Selection Committee will evaluate the personal essays and poems based on the following criteria:
- Voice & Power
- Experience & Engagement
You may also apply for the
How to Submit Entries for YouthLead Turning Point Contest.
All applicants must be registered on YouthLead.org before you can submit your contest application. YouthLead.org registration requests must be submitted at least 4 business days prior to the end of the Entry Period to ensure timely approval for entering the contest.
The deadline for entries is Monday, March 6, 2020.
Good luck—we cannot wait to read what you submit!
For More Information Visit the Official Website Here.
You may also apply for The Deutschlandstipendium at German Universities – See Easy Way to Apply
If you have any question, simply comment below using the comment box. Please like and Share this post with friends and family using the sharing buttons below.